Are you writing or broadcasting about eating disorders, mental health or wellbeing? Want us to share the story of what we’re doing, or help you find case studies who can explain their journey? We’d love to help you, and are always keen for more positive publicity to help us spread the word of our efforts.
Our founder and the team at Wednesday’s Child can discuss such areas as:
- Eating disorders and the problem with social media
- Diet dialogue and whether clean eating is perpetuating disordered eating
- Social prescribing and the need to embrace different ways to treat health issues
- Running a ‘purpose driven business’ in a social enterprise format
- The signs someone you know might be experiencing an eating disorder
- How mental health is talked about and tackled in the workplace and education
- Putting mental health on the agenda for every school and university
- Employment issues for those with mental health illnesses
Our PR is handled by Lexia Media ltd.
Please email email@example.com
You can also find recent press releases here and visit 'In the Press' for published articles.