Now here’s a nifty noticeboard,
even if we do say so ourselves.
Ever been in that state of physical health or mind where you need to be a little more ‘detached’ from a workplace, while still delivering your awesome unique skill?
Are you aware that your career capability, or your specialist talent gives you validation in the world, but your mental health is currently making it a challenge to deliver in a normal 9-to-5 environment?
Here’s where we let you list the kind of skills and services you can offer on a remote or freelance basis. And if you’re the owner of a business or brand which would want to offer a flexible creative or organisational task to a member of our community, then please, go right ahead and share the detail.
For professionals working with new or expectant mothers:
- Free e-learning module, ‘Eating Disorders in the Perinatal Period’
- Bespoke training delivered by our Perinatal Lead
- Lived-experience speakers
For new or expectant mothers:
- 1:1 befriending delivered by lived-experience volunteers
- E-learning modules:
- Pregnancy and Eating Disorders
- Eating Disorders and Early Motherhood
- 1:1 or family therapy with specialist eating disorder psychologists
Illustrator Available (Skills offer)
Wordsmith for all Mediums (Skills offer)